Ab·i·gail (b-gl): Joy Of The Father

Monday, November 8, 2010

Making Work More Enjoyable

Recently, I found a very good way to get work done that I would like to share with you. Sometimes work is just not very fun! But we have to do it anyway-so find a way to make it fun. While I am doing school, I will put in a CD of classical music-I prefer William Joseph or Tchaikovsky. Then I light a couple of candles. It makes doing my school so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I suggest you try this with any task that you find less-than-enjoyable. :)

~Brooke

3 comments:

  1. I love Tchaikovsky. I didn't know you were a fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whole CD of his ballet highlights that includes Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, and The Nutcracker. I also play a little of his songs on the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm cleaning my room, I like to light a candle (and place it carefully!) and listen to a downloaded message from Revive Our Hearts on my Android phone. It DOES make the work more enjoyable and less cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete